Monday, January 26, 2015

"Vintage Collected" Wedding

I recently got to decorate the wedding of 2 of my favorite people! My beautiful & talented little sister-in-law, Jenni & her adorable perfect match, Kolt. 
(all photography courtesy of kaileyraephotography.com)

Seriously adrobs, right?! And these 2 are as gorgeous on the inside as they are on the out. 
I was so blessed and honored to get to add a little sparkle to their special day! 
Prepare yourself for an overload of gorgeous pics -partly because their photographer was AMAZING and she saw beauty in the details as much as I did, and partly because I am the world's most indecisive person  and could never decide on just a few pics... Here we go..
.The entry




The Picnic


The Lounges



The Backdrops



The Tables




The Deets

















And just a touch of magic...



And just because these kiddos of mine are so stinkin' cute...




The whole day was so seriously beautiful! Down to every last detail (including the bride's amazing dress she made herself- did I mention how talented she is?)

And I have to give props to this gorgeous lady, the mother of the groom, for letting me do any and everything I wanted to her already amazingly gorgeous yard to transform it into her daughter-in-law's dream wedding.

And to my partner-in-crime, my bestie, my cousin 
check out her crazy creativity over at "The Fickle Pickle" http://www.befickle.blogspot.com/










1 comment:

  1. These photos are AMAZING! Kinda makes me want to find another wedding to take over this summer ;) Thanks for the props, but this one was all you!!

    ReplyDelete